Saturday, November 19, 2011

365 Days with Wildtree, Recipe #15-Mexican Skillet-Oh yeah!

I had a Wildtree tasting today and I was reminded on how much folks like this dish.  When I say "folks", I need to include KIDS.  Yes, KIDS!  My kids eat this stuff without complaint.  I was sure I would get some flak for it.  You know stuff like "Mom, I don't like this!  It has green things in it...".  Not one complaint.  NEVER.

Here is a photo of  the Mexican Skillet cooking on the stove today:
Boiling away on the stovetop.  I know not too exciting.  This is it now:


Everyone loves this dish.  Comes with 2 separate servings for 5.  Only $8.00.  You can jazz it up anyway you want it to.  Add tomatoes.  Add beans.  We go for the standard ground beef and rice.  You can't go wrong with this one.  Order it today at:  www.mywildtree.com/simpleandnatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment