Monday, February 20, 2012

ANNOUNCING FREEZER MEAL WORKSHOPS AND PREP PARTIES!




A lot of the reps at Wildtree have been introducing to their customers freezer meal workshops using Wildtree products.  I tried one of the recipes from the Freezer Meal Workshop and really loved the ease of the preparation and the time saved in actually preparing the meal.

The dinner that I decided to do was the Smoked Mozzarella and Tomato Chicken Pasta.  I put all the ingredients together which took no time at all.  I froze the dinner.  On on the days when I woke up and wasn't sure of anything but that I was going to have a busy day, I pulled out the freezer meal that I did and let it defrost.

I timed how long it took to prepare the meal once I got home that night.  From skillet to plate it took 16 minutes.  It was a breeze!


I am now going to offer PREP PARTIES in addition to traditional home tastings to my customers.  What is a Prep Party?  Invite some quests and they help you prepare 4-5 Wildtree Freezer Dinner Meals.  You provide the meat and veggies for your meals along with some helpful guests.  I provide all the Wildtree blends and oils.

Here is a listing of the different Freezer Meals that you can chose from:

  • Spanish Style Garlic Shrimp
  • Italian Marinated Flank Steak
  • The Best Burgers EVER!
  • Smoked Mozzarella and Tomato Meatloaf
  • Chipotle Lime Fajitas 
  • Italian "Medallions"
  • Honey Balsamic Chicken Drumsticks
  • Crockpot Chipotle Lime Chicken
  • Adobe Chicken
  • Mozzarella and Tomato Chicken Pasta


FREEZER MEAL WORKSHOPS are similiar to prep parties except they are held at my home.  You bring your meat and veggies in freezer bags.  You buy the Wildtree blends or bring the ones that we need that you already own.  In less than an hour, you have created 10 dinners for your family that you take home and put in your freezer.

My first Freezer Meal Workshops are scheduled for two different days:


  • Friday, March 16, 2012 at 7pm
  • Saturday, March 17, 2012 at 11:30am


Email me for details and I will fill you in with recipes, shopping lists etc.

If you want to schedule a PREP PARTY, give me a call or an email and we can get you on the schedule.

Wildtree.  A simple, healthy, natural way to cook.


No comments:

Post a Comment